Evador Wrought Iron gates is owned and controlled by Gates and Fences UK - the UK's largest, bespoke gate manufacturer. Unlike our competitors, ALL of our gates are hand crafted by our team of craftsmen and not imported in from abroad, resulting in being able to control quality 100% of the way during production.

We have two factories based in Torbay, Devon. One manufactures the wrought iron range and the other constructs the wooden gates. Both are open to the public for viewing of our gate range and actual gates being produced.

For Wrought Iron Gates and Railings:

Evador Wrought Iron Gates

Unit 1 Barton Hill Way

Torquay, TQ2 8JG

For Wooden Gates and Fencing:

Gates and Fences UK

Newton Rd

Torquay, TQ2 7HX

Open Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 (closed weekends and bank holidays).

 Originally formed in 2009, we have fast become one of UK's largest gate manufacturers with a current workforce of over 40 full time staff members. Over 90% of all orders are direct to the customer with the remaining 10% being sold to trade customers/ companies - with the majority of all orders being made direct from our websites.

Company Ethics:

  • Quality as Standard: One key thing that separates us from our competitors is we produce all of our own gates using craftsmen employed by us. Most others choose to import cheaper gates produced from poor quality materials that are more likely to fail after a few years. All of our gates (both wooden and wrought iron) are constructed using the finest sourced materials and time served techniques. This enables us to ensure quality from start to finish.
  • Trusted, UK Company: Buying online can be a daunting experience, and handing over hard earned cash can be difficult. We have been seen on BBC Children in Need where we produced and installed a range of gates and fencing to DIY SOS, The Big Build (2013 "The Little Miracles Project").

Handcrafted metal gates. Bespoke sizes, made in the UK

Gate Suppliers

Gate Sprayers

Gates being inspected for dispatch

Metal Framed Gates

Handcrafted Metal Gates UK

If you would like more information, or to visit, please call us on 0800 152 2106.