Fantastic offer. 7 to 10 days delivery). Our Windsor Bow Top metal side gates comes complete ready to fit. Adjustable, anti-theft hinges and latch included FREE of charge and the gate is galvanised and black powder coated to produce a 25 year warranty!
The Windsor Gate comes in one width to fit opening of between 820mm (2ft 7") to 1000mm (3ft 3.5"). Therefore, unlike our other made to measure gates, simply measure the gap between your opening and select the size that suits.
Height: Actual gate height is 1m 840mm.
- Gate Frame: 20mm x 6mm
- Infill Bars: 10mm diameter
- Scroll Work: 10mm x 3mm
- Weight: 10kg
- 25 year Warranty
UK Delivery (mainland UK only - deliveries to Isle of Wight etc can be arranged but may occur charges) direct to your door...
We strive to delivery all products in the quickest time possible from point of order. Due to all gates and railings being custom made for each customer, we do ask to allow a period of 40 days for delivery, however, over 95% will be delivered within 30 working days. For more accurate delivery times, please call us.
Need to get your product quicker. We do offer an express service for an additional £99 - Please call on 0800 152 2106.
Delivered to your Door:
For larger items a two man delivery team maybe used. Smaller gates will be a one man drop.
To keep delivery charges down, as standard we are only able to provide a delivery day (between 09:00 and 18:00). Pre 10:30am delivery can be arranged but an additional charge will be added.
How to Install a Garden/ Side Gate
Fitting a metal garden or side gate is easier than you may think and most inexperienced DIYers are capable to install the gate themselves. If you have purchased metal posts with the gate, you will be supplied with the posts alongwith the hinge pins and closing latch receiver already fitted. If no posts are required, 2 x hinge plates and closing latch receiver will be supplied (free of charge) for you to connect the gate to the existing pillars/ posts. For information on fitting posts, see "How to Fit Posts".
- First, clearance is required between the ground level and the bottom edge of the gate. We recommend 25mm (1") but this may need to be increased if the area is sloped. Place a straight edge (such as a piece of timber) on the ground between the pillars.
- Attach the threaded bars to the gate frame (there are tow pre drilled holes in the frame). Then place the gate onto the timber.
- Connect the threaded bars to the hinge plates are mark the position of the holes on the pillar/ post. When marking the lower plate, ensure the gate is plumb by using a spirit level.
- Remove gate and drill holes using a hammer drill. Insert the wall plugs so that they are flush with the surface and screw the hinge plates in position.
- Lift the gate onto the hinge pins and adjust the width/ level using the two nuts on each threaded bar.
- On the opposite side of gate, there will be a pre attached latch. Mark the position of this on the pillar/ post and fix closing receiver to the pillar using wall plugs and screws.
- Test opening and closing of gate and adjust if needed.
- Spirit Level
- Hammer Drill
- Drill bit